D-SERVER LOADING UNLOADING SYSTEM
D-Server is a system for loading / unloading storage which enables the automatic transport of processed and unprocessed sheet metals in laser cutting machines.
The shuttle table loading systems used in laser cutting machines are integrated into the D-Server loading and unloading system..
The system keeps sheets of same ticknesses and types available for use when needed and also allowing the processed steel sheets to be stored
- Possibility of laser cutting process fully automatic without adding human factor
- Reduction of production time seriously due to automatic loading and unloading
- Easy access to frequently used materials as they are stored next to laser cutting machines
- Delivering quality production thanks to unscratched and undeformed sheet metal transport
- Improving machine utilization by optimizing material flow
- Increase work and process security